iManifold & iConnect Working Together

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eric Urrutia 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Eric Schwendler

Do the iManifold and the iConnect work together?

#7260 Reply

Eric Urrutia
    Keymaster

The iManifold features a built-in 4-valve manifold, that allows full refrigerant charge and evacuation control.
    The iConnect features allow the technician continuous device connectivity for full mobility at the job site by taking advantage of our powerful radio network.

#10125 Reply

Mike

Good afternoon, I am interested in knowing if these units work together also. I know what they do but in my case I purchased both an Imanifold and an Iconnect and I would like to know if I can pair them both to my galaxy tab to look at a duel circuit system ?

#10130 Reply

Eric Urrutia

Mike,

Dual circuit systems can be monitored by either the iConnect or the iManifold. An extra set of pressure transducers with temperature thermistors hooked up with give you the 2nd circuit. We can read up to 4 circuits at one time with the additional probes connected. With you having both the iConnect and the iManifold, you already have a set of pressure transducers that you can pair to your iManifold system and start reading a 2 circuit system now. If you need help on multi-circuit hook up and mapping, please contact us for clarification.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: iManifold & iConnect Working Together
Your information:

− 1 = 8