Refrigeration

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bill Northrup 3 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Shane Carruth

I know you all play your cards close to the vest but I am dying to know the changes that are coming and when they are coming. Any teasers?

#11307 Reply

Shane Carruth

I guess I asked the question not to be asked.

#11308 Reply

Bill Northrup

Hi Shane,

Sorry for the delay but I was on travel and just returned. Regarding your question of what we have coming for new products; we have new software and hardware in the works. We should have a new app update released to the store early next week. This is still the “legacy” app but it has bug fixes and new features. In November we expect to release a new app which will have features not available in the current app. We are also working on several new probes which will greatly enhance the diagnostic ability of the platform.

Shane, are you a platform user? If so, what tools and features are you using? We are always interested in knowing and understanding the users perspective and requirements.

All the best,
    Bill

#11310 Reply

Shane Carruth

I do have both the iConnect and the iManifold. I love them both minus the thermocouples. Just think the wireless clamps are great idea. The length of the wires can be annoying. I loved the idea of the iManifold platform but just wanna see some love for the refrigeration guys.

#11312 Reply

Bill Northrup

That’s great Shane, we’re glad your using the platform and having success. We should have shorter thermistor wires available soon. What would be the ideal length be from your perspective? We are writing a stand alone app for low temperature that we believe will greatly enhance the iConnect/iManifold platform for the refrigeration technician.

All the best,
    Bill

#11313 Reply

Shane Carruth

I’d say no more then 5 maybe 6 ft, the real issue for me is the length and the time for clean up. Not sure it’s possible but maybe a retractable cord.

#11314 Reply

Bill Northrup

Thanks Shane, We’ll try a few lengths and see how everyone like them. Thanks for the input.
    Bill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Refrigeration
Your information:

+ 52 = 62