Welcome to Tech Talk

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Girod 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JasonO
    Keymaster

Greetings all. My name is Jason and I am just one of the techs that will chime in to help out when and where I can. Please use this forum openly to provide feedback, suggest improvements, submit questions, etc. Myself, and the rest of the team, will do our best to respond in a timely manner. Thanks and welcome!

#10126 Reply

Mike

I own both the imanifold and Iconnect, I work on medical chillers 80% of the time. Can the imanifold be used on a chiller to read more then just the refrigerant side ? Are there any sensors I can use to measure the plate heat exchangers or will there be a time I van ever profile a chiller ?

#10131 Reply

Eric Urrutia

Mike,

Profiles for chillers and other water sourced units are under development. We will keep everyone posted when they come available.

#10270 Reply

Robert Girod

I enjoyed the I-Manifold training today. I have been using the I-Manifold since 2014 and like the scenarios today. My customers love the live data on there system. It’s easy to sale a fix, this way. Thanks, Robert

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Welcome to Tech Talk
Your information:

1 + 3 =