North Park Innovations’ Warranty Policy
We are proud of the high quality tools that we produce at North Park Innovations, created in our design lab in northeast Ohio, and manufactured in a rural ski town in western New York State. Our Warranty Policy covers our manufactured products against defects in materials and workmanship. We have several levels of Warranty, depending on the product category. (Note that our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, accidents or abuse.)
In order to verify the reason for a warranty claim, and improve our manufacturing process, we usually require that the warranty-requested product passes our inspection process. Therefore, our Return Material Authorization (RMA) process should be followed for all warranty claims.
One-Year Warranty: Wired Probes & Training Units
For this category of our products, any product that fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials will be warrantied for one year from the date of purchase. Product failures due to abuse, improper use, normal wear and tear or alteration are not covered by the warranty. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use or aging. If the product is found to be covered under warranty, we will repair, replace or credit, at our discretion.
- Wired Probes for the iManifold™ and iConnect™
- Training Units
The following exceptions will not be covered under this warranty:
- Probes with physical damage including broken wires, cut wires, impact damage from drops, water damage, etc.
Two-Year Warranty: iManifold & iConnect Electronic Products
The following electronic products manufactured by us are covered by a two-year warranty, from date of purchase. Any electronic products that fail within the warranty period must be returned to our factory. Note: Any iManifold, iConnect and wireless probe must be registered, by the end user, within 30 days of purchase, at www.imanifold.com/warranty/ in order to have the warranty honored. Over-the-counter exchanges will not be authorized.
- iManifold™ (900M)
- iConnect™ (900C)
- Wireless Probes for the iManifold™ and iConnect™
The following exceptions will not be covered under warranty:
- Electronic products that have been altered, misused or improperly maintained, including water damage.
- Electronics that have had battery leakage.
Return Process for Our Products
- You may call our Tech Support Team at 716-699-2031 or e-mail Info@NPInnovations.com. We find that many possible warranty issues can be solved with guidance from our Tech Support Team.
- If we can’t solve the situation from that first communication, you will be given an RMA # with return shipping instructions.
- Note that this RMA #, and your purchase receipt, must be included in your return shipment.
- If the product is found to be covered under our warranty from our inspection, we will repair, replace or credit, at our discretion.
Return for Restock and Credit
Distributors in good standing may be allowed to return brand new, unopened merchandise within 30 days of receipt. If approved, a 25% restocking fee (minimum $100) will be deducted from your credit. Submit the request through our RMA system, as per above, and reference your purchase order number.