Learn how to get the best use from your iManifold all from the comfort of your own home or office.
Our popular series of virtual training courses cover a variety of technical topics to help users make the most out of the iManifold. Presented by Eric Urrutia, Nick Goode, Jason Obrzut, these live training sessions are interactive and Q&A is encouraged. See below for course details and registration information.
Virtual Training Classes:
Tuesday, December 11:
Getting Started with iManifold!
-Sign in or Sign up
-How to change your password
-when Internet Connection is required
-Connect to iManifold
-How to customize your Probe Mapping
Thursday, December 13:
Deep Dive into Gauge Screens, Trending and Data Logging!
Thursday, December 20:
It’s Heating Season!
-Test In/Test Out
-Clock Gas Meter Furnace Checklist
-Furniture Temperature Rise
-Gas Furnace Checklist Report
Thursday, January 3:
Low Temp Profiling & More!
Click the link below to sign up!
Recordings of Past Virtual Training Sessions
- How to Make Money with the iManifold Platform
- iManifold Advanced Reporting
- Equipment Profiling & Proper Probe Placement
- How to Use the UEI Multi-meter with your iManifold platform
- Data Logging with the iManifold
- TRANE Installation Commissioning Reports